COMMON CORE 1ST GRADE MATHS Graphic Workbook 1
Graphic workbook containing exercises on the following topics:
- Word problems requiring the use of addition and subtraction (within 20), using objects, drawings and equations
- Word problems involving addition of three whole numbers whose sum is less than or equal to 20
- Use of properties of operations as a means to solve sums and subtractions
- Understand subtraction as an unknown-addend problem.
- Count to 120. Reading and writing within the stated range, and representing a number of objects with a written numeral.
- Comparing the lengths of two objects indirectly by using a third object and ordering three objects by length.
- Distinction between defining attributes and non-defining attributes; building and drawing shapes to possess defining attributes
Total Pages 21 pages